Great Lakes Sound & Vibration (GLSV) solves challenges. Founded in 1996, we were established to solve acoustic, shock, and vibration problems and have steadily increased our capabilities to include impressive design, analysis, experimental, prototype, and low-volume manufacturing experience. We are now a multi-functional engineering company that features a strong background in defense, marine, automotive, off-highway and recreational vehicle markets, and we provide solutions for clients in a variety of areas.
Our strength lies in our diversity and ability to solve challenging problems that require a broad range of knowledge and varied capability.
GLSV Quality Policy
GLSV is committed to consistently deliver solutions and products that meet or exceed customer and regulatory requirements. We focus on our customer’s satisfaction, while demonstrating superior knowledge and technical expertise to satisfy our customer’s needs. We strive to continually improve our quality management system, people, products, and services.
Who We Are
GLSV is a team of problem solvers. We bring a wealth of experience to the table and dig deep to discover solutions to the most challenging problems. How capable are we?
- 5 Master of Science degrees
- 14 out of 21 employees (67%) have Michigan Technological University (MTU) degrees
- 14 out of 17 professional staff (82%) have MTU degrees
- 12 out of 17 professional staff (71%) graduated from an Upper Peninsula High School
- 17 out of 21 employees (81%) graduated from an Upper Peninsula High School