- Noise from building exterior
- Address issues with noise passing from the exterior to the interior through roofs, eaves, walls, windows, doors and other penetrations.
- Room to Room Noise
- Address issues noise passing from room to room through ceilings, partitions, doors, windows, flanking, HVAC ducting, and other penetrations.
- Interior space acoustics
- Address issues with sound in a particular space by adding acoustic treatment to achieve the appropriate acoustic performance for the intended use.
- Mechanical equipment noise
- HVAC noise
- Ray Tracing and image source modeling for interior acoustic problems
- Boundary Element Modeling (BEM) for acoustics
- Statistical Energy Analysis (SEA)
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA) for vibration and acoustics
- Isolation system design
GLSV utilizes a variety of tools and techniques to predict noise characteristics in interior and exterior spaces. We can assist with:
- Component selection/specification
- Treatment selection/specification
- Integration planning
- Best practice design for NVH
GLSV utilizes a variety of tools and techniques to quantify and characterize noise characteristics in already constructed interior and exterior spaces.
- Sound Pressure measurements
- Vibration measurements
- Modal Analysis
- Order tracking
- Transfer path analysis
- Acoustic intensity
- Acoustic holography
- Acoustic beam forming
- Understand existing performance
- Identify root cause issues
- Design, install, and evaluate solutions