GLSV uses the latest software tools for multi-disciplinary design studies and optimization.
GLSV uses Altair HyperStudy software for design exploration and optimization of mechanical systems.
- Perform Design of Experiments (DOE) to understand the relationship between design variables and overall system performance.
- Stochastic studies to assess reliability and robustness of designs
- Parameterize analysis models for design sensitivity studies
- Shape parameter definition using morphing technology
- Motion studies
- NVH studies
Optimization of powertrain mount system
Optimize for NVH performance
GLSV uses Altair OptiStruct for structural design optimization
- Linear or nonlinear analysis
- Static or dynamic loading
- Topology and shape optimization of structures
- Develop lightweight and structurally efficient designs